You love your family and have all the photos and videos to prove it, but…
Those memories from years gone by are stored in lots of different formats and across devices, so there’s no way to view the entire collection in any kind of organized manner. In fact, you can’t even view some of them at all anymore.
- Confused about the best way to deal with all the parts of the project, and you don’t even know where to start.
- Frustrated because you’ve started and stopped this project multiple times, but don’t seem to get anywhere.
- Afraid you may have already lost important photos.
- Worried that your grown kids will never see their childhood memories again.
- Sad that they don’t seem interested in them right now anyway.
- Uncertain you can handle the technical aspects of modernizing and organizing your collection.
If you’ve ever thought “I wish someone would just walk me through this,” you’re in the right place.
Imagine How Great It Would Feel…
- To be able to find any photo memory you looked for in a quick moment.
- To know that your memories are preserved, protected, and no longer at risk for damage or loss.
- To have your collection in a format that future generations are likely to look forward to viewing and receiving.
- To find it easier to downsize (if and when that time ever comes).
How fabulous it would be to go from the chaos of photos and memories everywhere to an organized and curated collection that brings you only peace and joy.
WITH A PICK MY BRAIN SESSION YOU WILL:
- Access a photo management expert who can hold your hand and explain the tech in a way that’s easy to understand (so you don’t feel dumb and clueless).
- Learn and implement the right processes for you and your precious photo memory collection so you can set and meet your own goals.
- Do all this from the comfort of your home on a Zoom call so that we can share screens if needed and get to the bottom of whatever will best serve you.
- After the call you’ll receive the recording so you can reference our discussion as many times as you need to.
That’s why I created my Pick My Brain Sessions – to take you from an outdated, disorganized mess at risk of loss, to a modern, meaningful collection that’s easy to enjoy now, as well as likely to be welcomed and cherished by future generations.
Who This is For
A PMB Session is for you if:
- You have a list of questions you’d like the answers to before you get started – processes, recommendations, etc.
- You may not have a list of questions, but you’d like some clarity, direction, and feedback on something before you invest too much time and energy into it.
- You need some tips for using photo management software or different parts of the process and you can learn by being told and shown what to do.
Who This is Not For
A PMB Session is not for you if:
- You need me to walk you through how to do something on your computer (I recommend a Remote Digital Session).
- You want me to do something on your computer for you such as find or move photos, software, etc. (I recommend a Remote Digital Session).
- You don’t want to invest the time and energy in your photo memory collection right now (I recommend you look at Done-For-You Services).
Whose Brain Will You Be Picking?
Hi – I’m Fancy. I’m a Professional Photo Manager and I have been teaching family photo keepers how to manage their photos since 2002 so they can revisit and share their family memories both now and in the future. I created the Pick My Brain Sessions for people like you who value their photos and family stories. They want to get them organized so they don’t have to pass down boxes and bins of disorganized media.
Ready to Pick My Brain?
These sessions are conducted via Zoom call so that we can share screens if needed and get to the bottom of whatever you need help with. For your convenience, these calls are recorded so you can reference our discussion as many times as you need to.
- Click the button below to go to my booking calendar.
- Follow the prompts there to complete your booking and payment.
- That’s it – I’ll send you everything else you need to know.